jeudi 5 janvier 2012

Plates I made in the Christmas time


 I share with you few pictures I have taken when it was the Christmas time. You don't know but, I like to enjoy the life with these sweetness desserts... And I also love to make them, to personnalize them. The two first photos are a mascarpone cheese's blinis (a blinis is a kind of pancake, a little more refined). On the mascarpone, I added berries' compote.... And because I am a sweet tooth, I made a caramel sauce that gives a special touch to this fabulous dessert. Then, it is a cake I made when I organized a meal with guests at home. That was simply a vanilla cake and I've been handmaking some marzipan roses as you can see on the last picture. Just one word to complete this post : YUMMY !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire